Created for Third Coast as a Creative Coterie Guest Designer, October
Third Coast Stamps used: CO-249-S, SNOW GLOBE, stamp by Cat
Osborne; VB-223-I, MISTLETOE BABES, Stamp by Val Wilson
Mementos Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black ME900; White Cardstock; 2 pieces of
coordinating holiday themed cardstock; Red cardstock; Stickles in Diamond
Glossy Accents; Prismacolor pencils to coordinate with Copic Markers; Double
sided tape; Copic Markers: E33 Sand, E55 Light Camel, R81 Rose Pink, E00
Skin White, G82 Spring Dim Green, Y19 Napoli Yellow, R27 Cadmium Red, N1
Finished card is 5 x 7 inches
1. Cut striped cardstock (CS) to 5 x 7 inches, set aside.
2. Stamp Mistletoe Babes on white CS and again on paper. Cut out papered
image. Mask image and stamp Snow Globe. Remove mask.
3. Using Copic markers, color faces with Skin White; girl’s outfit in Rose
Pink; and boy’s outfit in Spring Dim Green. Don’t color in the cuffs or
ruffles. Color hanging mistletoe with Spring Dim Green, Napoli Yellow, and
4. With coordinating Prismacolor pencils, highlight the children’s outfits.
Use Neutral Gray N1 to highlight the ground the reflections on the Snow
5. Add Glossy Accents to the “window panes” on the Snow Globe. Add Diamond
Stickles to star reflections, ground, and fur on children’s outfits. Allow
to completely dry.
6. Fussy cut around snow globe and attach to candy cane CS. Cut red CS
slightly larger, attach together. Attach this to stripped CS.
7. Attach to card base.